Vaping and smoking pipes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rizaydog

rizaydog

I've got an order to make a guy a pipe and matching vaping "thing". I am just no up on either of these things.

I did some research and cant find any kits for these two products.

The guy showed me a picture of the pipe he wants, just made from cherry burl instead of acrylic. Here it is:

pipe_zpsc5ema2uj.jpg

The vaping thing he wants it to match but I don't even know what these look like.

Does anyone know where I can get a kit or parts for either/both of these? I am assuming the burning end should be metal.

Thanks,
Ray

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I have never seen them before so, I can't help you with that, however, I'm intrigued about its use, vaping is not for sure. Looks like a miniature smoking pipe used by people smoking Marijuana, either way, I never seen those kits...!

Vaping "boxes" can have many shapes and sizes, it all depends on what electronics and eliquid bottle size he/she wants to incorporate into the unit. If you Goggle "vaping units/boxes images" you get a large number of examples but if you want to be more specific and use the word wood or acrylic/hybrid vaping units, you get even more examples, some possibly cast by me some time ago before it all went to $#!t with the vape industry.

Good luck,

Cheers
George

Last edited:

mecompco

Here in the (recently) free State of Maine, those are Marijuana pipes, elsewhere, they are Tobacco pipes (even though, of course, they are not at all useful for smoking pipe tobacco). Cheap ones like that are around $8 at any tobacco or head shop, or I'm sure, Amazon. Many of them are made in threaded sections, so if you could thread the inside of your turned barrel, it would be easy to add to the middle of the pipe. You could glue them together, but they really should be able to be taken apart for cleaning.

magpens

Google "Vaping" and "Vaper" (correct spelling) in your locality. . You might be able to buy parts.

MikeinSC

I think you are looking for drip tips. Some are o-rings and some are a slip fit.

Last edited:
I knew an older hippie guy - a friends father RIP - that made and sold those pipes on the side for a few extra bucks. He bought the pieces at a ...ahem... "accessory" shop.
The "vape things" are probably drip tips and are available at some online pen kit suppliers, BTW for one.

CREID

I've got an order to make a guy a pipe and matching vaping "thing". I am just no up on either of these things.

I did some research and cant find any kits for these two products.

The guy showed me a picture of the pipe he wants, just made from cherry burl instead of acrylic. Here it is:

pipe_zpsc5ema2uj.jpg

The vaping thing he wants it to match but I don't even know what these look like.

Does anyone know where I can get a kit or parts for either/both of these? I am assuming the burning end should be metal.

Thanks,
Ray
For the pipes, go to a head shop and buy one. They are cheap and they come apart easily and you can make the part you need and put it back together.
As for the vape kits.
https://www.pennstateind.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SEARCH&q=vape+drip+tip

Top Bottom