Timber Wolf

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd_ab_penman

Made this one last winter. 44 pieces. Aspen, Oak, Mahogany, Black Walnut, Hickory and Cedar.

tn_Tiber%20Wolf.jpg

Les in Alberta
20077341057_Alberta.gif

"What's YOUR Carbon Footprint?"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

les, do you do anything besides make beautiful pieces in your woodshop?? [;)]

again, great piece. good attention to detail. are you working off a photograph or just by pure intuition?

Tanner

Wow, that is really nice! You must be very particular.[:D] I can see you have the grain of the wood going in certain directions to give it even more of a three dimentional realistic look. A lot of time and thought must be put into making these. Awesome work!

rd_ab_penman

Originally posted by ahoiberg
<br />les, do you do anything besides make beautiful pieces in your woodshop?? [;)]

again, great piece. good attention to detail. are you working off a photograph or just by pure intuition?
Thanks Andrew! I am new at this Intarsia game, so at this point my work is taken from books with various Intarsia patterns and instructions. Some day, when I have enough experience I will use what little intuition I have to do some Intarsia pieces.

Les in Alberta
2007793139_Alberta.gif
<br />
"What's YOUR Carbon Footprint?"

M

Mudder

Originally posted by rd_ab_penman
<br />I am new at this Intarsia game.

You may be new at it but you seem to be a natural. Your work is fantastic! I especially liked the owl since I'm partial to them.

I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom