Three More Old Fashioned Style Pepper Mills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Now that I toss the instructions out that come with the hardware kits and do them my own way I was able to whip these three up in about one and a half hours this afternoon from solid red oak .
Craft sale tomorrow . I will be taking the three I made last week but leaving these home until next time so as to let the finish cure properly .

mikeschn

Aw, those are nice... I started by buying my lathe to make peppermills, got hooked on pens, and been doing pens ever since. Wonder when I am going to make a peppermill? :confused:

Mike...

Now that I toss the instructions out that come with the hardware kits and do them my own way I was able to whip these three up in about one and a half hours this afternoon from solid red oak .
Craft sale tomorrow . I will be taking the three I made last week but leaving these home until next time so as to let the finish cure properly .

W.Y.

Aw, those are nice... I started by buying my lathe to make peppermills, got hooked on pens, and been doing pens ever since. Wonder when I am going to make a peppermill? :confused:

Mike...

Yeah , you should try a few pepper mills Mike . It would be a nice break for you from making pens. This particular way that I do these now only required a one inch forstner bit and a chuck of course .
I made over three hundred pens in the past but the market for them dried up in my particular area due to so many getting into it and selling them for the price of kits just because pens are so easy to make and they loved doing it .

Top Bottom