Three More Finished

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

Those look awesome. Do you have to be an expert with the bandsaw to do them? I'm far from adept with the bandsaw.
If I had to be an expert with a band saw I wouldn't be able to make them .:biggrin:
So the answer is NO . . . don't need to be an expert . They are easy peasy to make .

Cmmarshall

I have made many of these bandsaw boxes. I really like the wood choices and the designs you used. Did you freehand the design or download a template? People love hear as gifts and I often get the question "how did you get the inside of the drawer out". I find it a nice compliment on my glueing up skills. Hiding the seem is a fun challenge.

Keep up the good work!

W.Y.

I have made many of these bandsaw boxes. I really like the wood choices and the designs you used. Did you freehand the design or download a template? People love hear as gifts and I often get the question "how did you get the inside of the drawer out". I find it a nice compliment on my glueing up skills. Hiding the seem is a fun challenge.

Keep up the good work!

Would love to see some of yours .

I make some patterns and others I get from books and internet search .
Some patterns lend themselves to open entry cuts while others look best with them closed.
Course grain wood works best by cutting the entry along a grain line and gluing it back up making it almost invisible .

Top Bottom