Three More

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

Those are going to be some mighty big pens. :biggrin:

Curt

Do we show pens on the "Other Things We Make" board too ? :biggrin: I have only made three hundred and fifty pens and now I have made more bowls than that . Didn't have to buy any kits for the bowls either . :)

magpens

Do we show pens on the "Other Things We Make" board too ? :biggrin: I have only made three hundred and fifty pens and now I have made more bowls than that . Didn't have to buy any kits for the bowls either . :)

How could you possibly have done that .... your shop looks too neat and tidy !

W.Y.

How could you possibly have done that .... your shop looks too neat and tidy !

My shop is 10 x 10 outside and a little over 90 square feet on the inside. Everything you see that I make is done in that micro shop.
It is so small that I sometimes have to step outside just to change my mind :biggrin:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
William, remind me... do you turn those after glue-up?

I really enjoy looking at your work! It's even more impressive knowing that you produce those in a 90sq ft. shop. That should be an inspiration to anyone who doesn't think they have enough space for a workshop.

W.Y.

I still wanna know where you get trees that grow like that?

Did anyone tell you how many comedians are out of work? Better keep your day job. :).

Don't mind me . . . I am also guilty of joking around quite a bit . Unfortunately some read me wrong for it but that's their problem . :laugh:

W.Y.

William, remind me... do you turn those after glue-up?

I really enjoy looking at your work! It's even more impressive knowing that you produce those in a 90sq ft. shop. That should be an inspiration to anyone who doesn't think they have enough space for a workshop.

The rings are cut from the board on a very accurate angle in thousands of an inch to form the bowl . The walls are too thin to safely use turning gouges etc. on them but I have got it down to about just ten minutes of sanding per bowl on the lathe . I even have a video to prove it .

Here is the second video I made of that micro shop I built a couple years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYbaOpsR2Rw

CREID

Curt

I was just informed by a private message that I offended you. My post was meant as a jest, not a criticism in any way. You do beautiful work. It is sad that no jest goes without punishment here.

Curt

W.Y.

Curt

I was just informed by a private message that I offended you. My post was meant as a jest, not a criticism in any way. You do beautiful work. It is sad that no jest goes without punishment here.

Curt

OMG ! there are some sick minds out there that have no sense of humor and always have to take things negatively . You did not offend me in the slightest and I enjoyed our little exchange of kidding around with you. Don't let jerks like that bother you . They are not worth the time of day .

Top Bottom