Thirty Segment Board To Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

I am amazed at how you can get all of those wedges cut and they fit so perfectly. If I tried that I would end up with a gap.

SDB777

Question: Do you use the PAG tool? If so, maybe you could share some wisdom.... I measure three times and re-verify measurements, but still end up with a LOT of sanding to get those rings to match up. Thoughts?

Scott (a LOT is 3/32 or so) B

W.Y.

Question: Do you use the PAG tool? If so, maybe you could share some wisdom.... I measure three times and re-verify measurements, but still end up with a LOT of sanding to get those rings to match up. Thoughts?

Scott (a LOT is 3/32 or so) B

Yes I use the PAG. I only measure once because it is so accurate . Sanding a bowl usually takes me ten to fifteen minutes from start to finish as shown in some of my videos .

Sorry I don't have enough time to elaborate on many discussions here because one question always leads to more . I have the most complete Ringmaster Lathe board in the world on my own site and everything possible about using a RM has been and is still being discussed there along with tutorials and videos.

Wish there were more hours in a day to be able to share on a bunch of other sites that keep asking besides on my own .

W.Y.

Oh.....

Scott (site is locked...bummer) B

If you are referring to my site as locked then yes , it is unlocked by a simple registration application that requires approval from me or my staff in order to keep it clean and friendly and free of spam and some 'undesirables' .
I just don't have time to contend with that type of nonsense .

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I really like the bowl but the segments on the base, not being perpendicular to the center, keep catching my eye. I've never used a Ring Master and only ever made one bowl, so I can't see how that happened. :confused:

Top Bottom