TBL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Terredax

Terredax

Banned
I will have to consult with an attorney first, but I'm hoping there aren't any infringements with this design.

My intention is to make these in the license plates, and also as stand alone lit signs, with 100% of the profits being donated to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

I have at least two other designs I'm finishing.

cxOn5fs.png

Thanks for looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
There is a house nearby that flies the blue and white LE flag. Might check on the copyright.

Upon research, there is no copyright on the flag. The flag is public domain and no one owns the rights in any configuration. Supposedly, that is true for most any flag.

However, the black bars separated by the blue bar, is trademarked by Blue Line Productions based in Suwanee, GA.
I would be more concerned about producing the pens that have been shown on this site, and any of the blanks that are for sale.
This company claims to aggressively protect their trademark.

I will still be consulting with an attorney before selling anything, for my own protection. Those who choose to take the financial risk, that is their decision.

Terredax

Banned
We've made a dozen of the flags for local PD personal vehicles, and some others for individuals in the area.
We've also done other designs for people. We have a small back log for these. :)

Top Bottom