SpectrPly Bottle Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from eharri446

eharri446

The same company that had the special of 20 pen blanks for $10 is now offering 14 bottle stopper blanks for $29.99. The only thing is that they only have 100 boxes available.

For those of you who do bottle stoppers this may be a great deal.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eharri446

I just went on to Woodcraft.com and they sell ones that are 2X2X6 for around $10.00.

Granted these are 1.5X1.5X3 and $30.00 for 14. If you had to buy the ones from Woodcraft, you would pay $70.00 for enough to have 14 blanks.

Upon doing further research you can get a box of 42 from them for $49 so maybe that is a better deal than what they are advertising.

Bobostro61

42 stopper blanks??? Who wants to make that many when there are bowls, pepper mills, lidded boxes, vases, lamps, Xmas ornaments, hollow forms, etc. to make?:)

jttheclockman

42 stopper blanks??? Who wants to make that many when there are bowls, pepper mills, lidded boxes, vases, lamps, Xmas ornaments, hollow forms, etc. to make?:)

They are also good for birdhouse ornaments and right now I wish I had 42 ornaments. I am down to my last 8.

KenV

I just went on to Woodcraft.com and they sell ones that are 2X2X6 for around $10.00.

Granted these are 1.5X1.5X3 and $30.00 for 14. If you had to buy the ones from Woodcraft, you would pay $70.00 for enough to have 14 blanks.

Upon doing further research you can get a box of 42 from them for $49 so maybe that is a better deal than what they are advertising.

If lowest unit price is the goal and you want to use 42 blanks, and have the cash to order the $ 49 box, the big box is the best.

If a lot of blanks will set on the shelf for a long time, the large quanity may not be the best value. There are good reasons for purchase of smaller quanties, even at higher unit price.

alankulwicki7

I bought a few packages of the pen blanks, the 42 blank stopper package and 15 of their longer blanks. Once the kids are back in school and I prepare for show season I'll have quite the variety to choose from. I know it's probably overkill but I can use the stopper blanks for stoppers, birdhouse ornaments and a few other things....

Top Bottom