Spectraply projects on the way

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kentonjm

kentonjm

Just got a nice batch of Spectraply blanks from the Cousineau thanksgiving sale.

With 2 big fairs coming up in February and March I am going to be busy making pepper mills, salt and pepper shakers and bottlestoppers.

Will post back to this thread when they are done but the blanks are real pretty.

Attachments

• 2018-01-08 13.20.52.jpg
    2018-01-08 13.20.52.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 266
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregory Hardy

These are gorgeous - looking forward to seeing the projects!

(BTW - I live on the other side of the nation, but am headed to Phoenix this coming weekend for a few days to visit the folks. You can keep your "dry heat," brother. That's why I go in the middle of winter!)

kentonjm

These are gorgeous - looking forward to seeing the projects!

(BTW - I live on the other side of the nation, but am headed to Phoenix this coming weekend for a few days to visit the folks. You can keep your "dry heat," brother. That's why I go in the middle of winter!)

LOL - Really!

LOML and I were just discussing how we will take our summer heat any day over snow rain and cold. I never want to own a snow shovel!

Your blood really does thin out here in the SW. The weather really is lovely down here right now but I am sitting in my office in a sweater and feeling chilly. Its 73 outside :eek:

Have fun in Phoenix. If I see you, you will be the guy in shorts and a tee-shirt. BTW, dont know where your folks are but I do a regular weekly market in central phoenix every Saturday morning from 9am- 1pm. Its called the uptown market, at Central and Bethany Home Rd. If you are in the neighborhood do stop by and say hello.

Jon

... BTW, dont know where your folks are but I do a regular weekly market in central phoenix every Saturday morning from 9am- 1pm. Its called the uptown market, at Central and Bethany Home Rd. If you are in the neighborhood do stop by and say hello.

Jon

Hi Jon. What corner is this on? I just drove by it a couple Sundays ago to have breakfast with my daughters at Otro Cafe (7th St/Bethany Home) and never even noticed it. Of course I wasn't looking for it either and was getting pretty anxious to use the restroom after drinking a pot of coffee and driving from Surprise, so my mind was on other things :biggrin:. I'd like to stop by & say Hi sometime and see your work.

kentonjm

... BTW, dont know where your folks are but I do a regular weekly market in central phoenix every Saturday morning from 9am- 1pm. Its called the uptown market, at Central and Bethany Home Rd. If you are in the neighborhood do stop by and say hello.

Jon

Hi Jon. What corner is this on? I just drove by it a couple Sundays ago to have breakfast with my daughters at Otro Cafe (7th St/Bethany Home) and never even noticed it. Of course I wasn't looking for it either and was getting pretty anxious to use the restroom after drinking a pot of coffee and driving from Surprise, so my mind was on other things :biggrin:. I'd like to stop by & say Hi sometime and see your work.

Hi Jay, Uptown Market is in the northside parking lot of the large church on the SE Corner of Bethany Home/Central in Phoenix. Its pretty big with typcally over 100 vendors, if you are driving down Bethany on a Saturday morning its pretty hard to miss (unless you are focused on your bladder) :) here is the website.

www.uptownmarketaz.com

It is every Saturday and Wednesday mornings but I am only there on Saturdays. Feel free to stop by.

Jon

Top Bottom