soft maple crotch bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from low_48

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_48

This one took all afternoon. Sanding slightly damp soft maple takes forever!! Oddly, this one measures almost the same as the ash I posted before. Right at 15 1/2" diameter, just under 4" tall. Looks like I'd better start making a deeper display cabinet to show these off. The other section of this crotch yeilded about 50 blanks. Those look like they will be really nice as well. The pen blanks kinda look like stone with all the colors.

20072200251_soft%20maple%20bowl.jpg

2007220036_soft%20maple%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Rich,
I told you, I'm happy to take these big ones off your hands so you don't have to build the big display case. Just think of how much you'll save; it will only cost you shipping! [;)] Beautiful bowl!

toolcrazy

Nice bowl!!! I'm gonna have a red maple dropped here in a couple weeks and all I see is bowls not a tree. I'm gonna have more bowl blanks than I'll know what to do with.

Grizzlyss

Hey ToolCrazy,
If your going to have more bowl blanks than you know what to do with, I am sure I can help you out in that department very easily. Please send me an email if you need any help at all.

Sheldon.

Woodlvr

Hey Steve,
Please put me on the list with Sheldon to be notified when you drop your tree. We would hate for you to be overwhelmed with too much wood, (Is that an oxy-moron statement or what)?[:p][:D][:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom