Smartphone Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveAxelrod

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very nice work, Steve !!!! . You must have been quick to snap up the kit(s). . PSI is presently completely sold out !!

Bob in SF

Like Mal, I also noticed that PSI has sold out.

So I put together a temporary model - perhaps not as sleek - but does sport a stylus, and will support the earliest (not-so-smart) cell phone models:biggrin:
attachment.php

On the waiting list - Bob

Attachments

• CellPhoneSupport,markison,2016.jpg
    CellPhoneSupport,markison,2016.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 303

Bob in SF

Thanks, Steve(G)!

Yes - many color choices available - limited only by spray paint + imagination.

(While I'm waiting for them to restock), I'm also hoping to tame a rhinoceros so we can collaborate on a hypoallergenic horn-mounted stylus; highly experimental at this early stage, but will come with a built-in charger.

(just a bit of silliness here - maybe start with a smaller and more manageable project)

Last edited:

SteveAxelrod

I stumbled across this kit in July and decided it might prove handy as I use my LG G5 to take all my turning photos. I've been using an Irwin Quick Grip to support my phone which is pretty big (3"x6"). While the smartphone stand is prettier, the clamp is actually easier to use and does a better job of supporting the phone at any upright angle whereas the smartphone stand topples over sideways if attached anywhere except near the bottom of the phone. It's more suited for smaller phones.

View in Gallery

Last edited:
Top Bottom