Small square platter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Mom asked me to make this for a friend of hers. I think it would have looked better without the dog but then "Mother knows best" or is it Father knows best?

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Love the Platter, Craig.
Mother Always Knows Best, it comes with the Gender.
Sincere Christmas Wishes, for You and Your Loved Ones.
Regards,
Brian

I appreciate the kind words and holiday wishes. Just wondering why you've renamed me Craig? In any event, Happy Holidays to you and yours Brian.

Cody

OZturner

Love the Platter, Craig.
Regards,
Brian

I appreciate the kind words and holiday wishes. Just wondering why you've renamed me Craig? In any event, Happy Holidays to you and yours Brian.

Cody

So, So, Sorry, Cody. I must have copied previously, Craig's name, and I have pasted it to you by accident.
I will have to be more careful, this "Too Many Birthday's Syndrome" is a beast.
Again, very Humble Apology,
Regards,
Brian.

Cwalker935

Love the Platter, Craig.
Regards,
Brian

Cody

So, So, Sorry, Cody. I must have copied previously, Craig's name, and I have pasted it to you by accident.
I will have to be more careful, this "Too Many Birthday's Syndrome" is a beast.
Again, very Humble Apology,
Regards,
Brian.

No problem. I once had a Korean martial arts instructor who always called me Jim. I did not correct him since he was a Grand Master. His tradition was to have your name embroidered in Korean on your black belt when you achieved that level. When presenting me with my first black belt he looked at my belt which had my correct name on it then looked at me and said "why you not Jim, I always think you Jim".

Top Bottom