TO SKIPRAT FROM ME> FROM SKIPPY TO ME

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

I made an accurate outline of Wales using a Brown Mallee Burl Cap, sourced an antique scale model railway skip from an auction house, placed it on a rail track,derailed it. The load of (gold) in the skip topped with a Star Ruby from India.

The pen in Conkerberry double ended. An Aussie Penny with Skippies birth year etc.

I received recently from Steven this masterpiece pen cut from flat stainless steel in the shape of a 1/2 inch open ended spanner. This incredible pen was accompanied by the Gold pen marked For Wilma my wife.

Steven and both of us have a long friendship which we value highly.

Until now and I cant be sure this will post for a time our Internet Provider has not allowed me to post fully for va while so much so they are releasing me from the 18mths left on our contract to allow me to find another provider.

Steven apologies for the delay please give me your phone number so we can have a yarn.

Kindest regards Peter and Wilma.

Attachments

• DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCF3166-001.JPG
    DSCF3166-001.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCF0040.JPG
    DSCF0040.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCF8481.JPG
    DSCF8481.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 232
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Super-wonderful gift exchange in honour of a fantastic friendship !!!

I am wondering why the extra grubscrews for the "Spenner" .... I guess you could use them in case of a screw-loose and loss incident !

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Glad they arrived Peter. :biggrin:
I reckon I got the best part of the deal though :wink:
. It's fun watching the realisation on people's faces when they suddenly recognise the shape of Wales. :)
I'm pretty sure that this has much more going on than any other pen / stand I know. Love it!!:biggrin:

PenPal

At the risk of repetition because my internet has been shite......................
Wilma said....Dear Steven-what a lovely surprise! I am very grateful for such a superior pen. I love the Gold fittings and admire the green tones in the top of the pen. It fits my hand and also writes well! I will put alongside my craft chair ready to use. Thank you very much.

Peter says I treasure the design and ingenuity Steven, immaculate making mate to carve that pen from a flat bar of stainless amazing. With my initials on the 1/2 inch open spanner I am in awe.

Look forward if you come to Sydney to touching base with you and your dear wife.

Please consider sending me your phone number mate so I can have a yarn with you.

Kindest regards Peter.

Top Bottom