Shaving, Part 2: For women Only.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

I noticed some women buying my shaving brushes for their hubbies, getting a little excited about them as well. So unlike my european cousins, who don't know what a razor is or what to do with it. I made some women size brushes.

In America, us gentlemen like our ladies with silky smooth legs and unbraided armpits, :D so here is the ticket :)

Tru Stone shave brushes. Thanks for looking.

200612305421_womensbrush.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

Anthony you should make some powder brushes. I could just see what my wife would do to me if I bought her a shaving brush.

SMACK!!!!! what is that suppose to mean!!!! [B)][:eek:)]

wait I get that anyway. Have never learned what buttons to not push yet. [:D]

PenWorks

Sorry mark, that was an insider joke for my wife's cousins [:D] Glad they don't read english or know what the IAP is [;)]

We will see if they sell, thanks for the comments.

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Sorry mark, that was an insider joke for my wife's cousins [:D] Glad they don't read english or know what the IAP is [;)]

We will see if they sell, thanks for the comments.

Anthony, I've 'translated' your remarks and have forwarded them on to the 'cuginis'. You're in trouble now, paisan[;)]

-Peter-

BigRob777

I just saw a special on badgers and all I could think was "hmmm, how could I harvest those pelts?" Ya got me thinkin' Anthony. I've never seen these in my area, but I wonder if they'd sell. I'm still putting together what I want to sell in craft shows next year.

Oh yeah, very nice looking brushes. I like the turquoise truestone.
Rob

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
You're gonna sell badgers? Well, they'll certainly go over with the Highlanders. That's what they use on the high-end sporrans. (Scottish reference)

csb333

They look really nice. Let us know how they sell. With two daughters I have three women in this house that will buy anything in the beauty area. I havent checked the bathroom yet....they may already be your customers!!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Badgers....We dont need no stinking Badgers......LOL....

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />You're gonna sell badgers? Well, they'll certainly go over with the Highlanders. That's what they use on the high-end sporrans. (Scottish reference)

NavyDiver

Originally posted by Rojo22
<br />
Badgers....We dont need no stinking Badgers......LOL....

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />You're gonna sell badgers? Well, they'll certainly go over with the Highlanders. That's what they use on the high-end sporrans. (Scottish reference)

Saw that one coming [:D] [:p]. Just as long as you stay away from the beans [}:)].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom