For the Rodbuilders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LanceD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceD

I know there are a few rodbuilders on this forum so I thought I'd show a few reel seats that I turned from acrylic. These are quick and easy to turn using the round 3/4" blanks That I purchased from the group buy a couple of months back.

Thanks for looking.
Lance

2007214194010_100_1100-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NCWoodworker

Great idea..those will make for some unique flyrods. I have been playing with the idea of making a rod in the near future. Can you help me out with some helpful links...including hardware distributors, etc?

thx..
Chris

LanceD

Chris,
Mudhole Tackle has everything you need to build any type of rod you want including instructions on getting started.
http://shop.mudhole.com/

BUGSY

you might want to check with lanceD ..HE JUST HAPPENS TO BE DISPLAYING AT THE WORLDS LARGEST RODBUILDING SHOW THIS WEEKEND IN HIGH POINT...ONE IMPRESSIVE SHOW...GERRYR DABBLES IN RODS ALSO...I KNOW RODBUILDING.ORG , AND ROD BUILDERS GUILD , BOTH HAVE SUPPLIERS LISTED ON WEB SITES...I CAN ALSO TESTIFY ABOUT MUDHOLE THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.....BUGSY

low_48

I was wondering where the talk about small block Chevys, and '32 Fords was goin' to start. Oh, different rods, never mind................

Nice workmanship!

Yep, me too! Saw the header title (is there a pun there?) and dropped in, expecting to see a '32 5-window or something! Nice work, though! 'Way too pretty to use on the ugly ol' browns I hook up with in the Sierras, though (oops! Another pun/pen reference!) I gotta take a vacation.

rovercat

Very nice inserts. I will post a few of mine soon.
Another good sit is www.rodbuildingforum.com . Great bunch of folks over there. If I can be of assistance to any one with building a fishing rod let me know. I did my first one in 1971 fuji skeletons I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom