Reclaimed Oak Coffee Table

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tjd

tjd

A recycled solid Oak kitchen Worktop Coffee table .
Welsh National Anthem engraved using my CNC Router .
Finished in Danish Oil
1000 mm x 500 mm x 50 mm

hen.jpg

hen1.jpg

hen3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Already having friends that are French, Serbian, and Russian. I have been intrigued by the Welsh language and the pronunciation of the words. BTW, the longest name for a town is in Wales. OK, what is the name of it?????

magpens

Oh ... it is still a coffee table ... I thought that by "reclaiming" it you would be cutting it up for pen blanks !

tjd

Already having friends that are French, Serbian, and Russian. I have been intrigued by the Welsh language and the pronunciation of the words. BTW, the longest name for a town is in Wales. OK, what is the name of it?????

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

translated into English is

Saint marys church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the church of Saint Tysilio of the red cave.

Anglesachse

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

translated into English is

Saint marys church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the church of Saint Tysilio of the red cave.

And in German:
Marienkirche in einer Mulde weißer Haseln in der Nähe des schnellen Wirbels und der Thysiliokirche bei der roten Höhle.:eek:

Reactions: tjd

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
and in Afrikaans.....:biggrin:
Sint Maria se Kerk in die hol van die withareel naby 'n vinnige jacuzzi in die 'n die kerk van Sint Tysilio van die rooi grot....

Last edited:
Top Bottom