potpourri containers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from triw51

triw51

Three potpourri pots I turned. The mesquite is finished with craft coat, the sumac and red oak are finished with capt. Eddies "shine juice" and friction polish.
Please C & C welcome

Attachments

• potpourie 5.bmp
    239.1 KB · Views: 241
  • potpourie 1.bmp
    214.5 KB · Views: 220
  • potpourie 3.bmp
    199.6 KB · Views: 177

Old Codger

Great Potpourri Pots!!! Hope you know that turning them is addictive... ;>) I've turned a number of them and they are ALWAYS appreciated as wonderful gifts. I recognize two of the pewter lids (PSI???) but have never seen one like the first one... Looks interesting, would you mind sharing where you obtained it? Again, awesome pots! Safe turning to you always!

triw51

Great Potpourri Pots!!! Hope you know that turning them is addictive... ;>) I've turned a number of them and they are ALWAYS appreciated as wonderful gifts. I recognize two of the pewter lids (PSI???) but have never seen one like the first one... Looks interesting, would you mind sharing where you obtained it? Again, awesome pots! Safe turning to you always!

I picked that one up on ebay I have found several ones on there that are unique. (Some sellers think pewter contains gold because they want big bucks) but you can find some for about 5 bucks.

Top Bottom