Pizza Cutters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Went into production mode on pizza Cutters today, made 11. No two alike, variety of shapes and woods. Presents for my direct reports at work. Could not get a decent picture of all 11, too many reflective surfaces. Here is an example.

IMG_1830.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Went into production mode on pizza Cutters today, made 11. No two alike, variety of shapes and woods. Presents for my direct reports at work. Could not get a decent picture of all 11, too many reflective surfaces. Here is an example.

View attachment 156922

NICE!

I started Bottle openers. Will only need 4, but they are fun and quick.

However, Hmnnn... Pizza and Beer (bottle opener and pizza cutter), sounds like a 2-pack turning gift!

Last edited:

sbwertz

I've been turning for a church fundraiser for two weeks...5 peppermills, 17 pens (with and without stylus) and 4 wine bottle stoppers! Big sellers are the bolt action pens, the "antique" PSI peppermills, and the old standard slimline pens for the ladies and trimline/creekline pens for the men. Most of the pens are monogrammed with the laser engraver. I donate all the materials and the sales all go to the church.

Last edited:

eharri446

I made one of the type that Rockler sells along with the server that compliments the cutter. I made the blanks from Olive wood and they look great.

Also, they have a threaded coupler in the end of the handle for the cutter and server to so that you can put the metal part into the dish washer.

I have another set that I got on sale the last time they offered them. I got the pizza cutter for regular price and the server was free.

sbwertz

I made Rockler's pizza/pie server yesterday for a gift exchange at my church. Made the handle from bloodwood. It really turned out nice. I actually turned it on the PSI stopper mandrel, then bored it out to 3/8 inch after it was turned and finished to accept the insert. Worked fine. I didn't have the larger Rockler mandrel the instructions called for.

Top Bottom