Pink/Black mini bud vase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TattooedTurner

With a white stripe. Not my best work. I didn't get a smooth finishing cut and had to start with lower grit sandpaper, I was never able to get all the scratches out. It looks bad in the pics especially if you zoom in but to the naked eye it looks fine unless you really inspect it under bright light. 3.5"
tall.

The strangest thing happened with this blank. I bought a couple ounces of black mica powder direct from China on ebay and it has worked just fine. I mixed in some PearlEx macro pearl to give it some shimmer. When I popped the blank from the mold the black looked like I used way to much macro pearl. When I chucked it the black part started cracking. I pulled it from the chuck thinking it was ruined but all the macro pearl had migrated to the outside of the black, forming a thin coating around it that chipped off. Strange. I made the blank in 3 seperate pours so the pink wasn't affected, which I also added some macro pearl to.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

x 1.5" at the widest part.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Looks pretty darn nice to me.

And the weather is beautiful in Medina, Ohio today. At least from the window next to the fireplace with some coffee!

Top Bottom