Pen Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from papaturner

papaturner

Made this pen stand this afternoon. Have an invite to put pens in a local art gallery so I`ll need some way to display. Used 2 Slimlines for the post. Made of red oak and the pens are Brazilian Cherry.
Thanks for looking and comments welcome.

Attachments

• penstand2.jpg
    penstand2.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 414
  • penstand1.jpg
    penstand1.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 351
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rockytime

Very clever and very nice. I am envious of those who have the equipment and skill to do projects like yours. At my age it is a little late to set up a complete wood shop. I do love to look and admire those projects.

papaturner

Thanks for looking and the kind words Folks.
Btw Les Doesn`t take a great many or even fancy tools. Give it a shot you may be suprised how easy it is.:biggrin:

Very creative. I like it a lot, but do have a couple concerns. 1) I hope you've got some similar slimlines for sale. Since everyone who looks at the display will see those 2 pens, someone's bound to want to buy buy one of them. That leads me to.... 2) What's to stop someone from picking up one of those "pens", lifting the whole display, and launching your inventory onto the floor?

Let me say again, that I really like what you've done here. In thinking about "borrowing" :) your design for a sales display, these were a couple questions that came to mind.

papaturner

Very creative. I like it a lot, but do have a couple concerns. 1) I hope you've got some similar slimlines for sale. Since everyone who looks at the display will see those 2 pens, someone's bound to want to buy buy one of them. That leads me to.... 2) What's to stop someone from picking up one of those "pens", lifting the whole display, and launching your inventory onto the floor?

Let me say again, that I really like what you've done here. In thinking about "borrowing" :) your design for a sales display, these were a couple questions that came to mind.

Hey Yussef I too ask those questions. The first I did make a couple of pens like the ones used for supports. But the other is still a question. I guess its like ed4copies says "thats the cost of doing business".
Thanks for looking and the comments.

Top Bottom