oops, forgot one

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Woodnknots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodnknots

I forgot this one. It's a cherry platter with turquoise inlay. I lightly peppered the turquoise with black stone powder before I glued it for contrast. BTW, comments/critiques on all these are welcome.

200765171843_DSC00933.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hi,

Really like the finger shape inlay, looks real[:D]

Sorry could'nt resit. This is a real neat platter, i really like the turquoise/black stone mix.

Alfred

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Beautiful, Dave!

Man, if my cherry bowl blank turns out anything like that, I'll be more than excited. Heck, I may even sleep by the mail box to wait for my package from you. [:D]

Woodnknots

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Beautiful, Dave!

Man, if my cherry bowl blank turns out anything like that, I'll be more than excited. Heck, I may even sleep by the mail box to wait for my package from you. [:D]
I'm sure it will, just not that big! I wish there was a flat rate box that could hold that size. Wait, there is... I think I have some walnut and maple that I could fill that box with...[;)]

Woodlvr

Dave,
Is my box big enough to hold one like that? It is really a nice looking plate. SWMBO told me that I should make one for her for our dining room table. I hope that you are feeling better and that your pain level goes down.

Mike

Woodnknots

Originally posted by Woodlvr
<br />Dave,
Is my box big enough to hold one like that? It is really a nice looking plate. SWMBO told me that I should make one for her for our dining room table. I hope that you are feeling better and that your pain level goes down.

Mike
I might be able to get one of the thinner (but wider) flat rate boxes filled with one big enough to do this. Let me check... If you're serious, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom