One Of My Nicest Ones Yet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

When I saw your video which had this one unfinished in it I was hoping we could see the finished product. That is one sweet bowl. Every time I see one of your posts I think I should pull out my RM and have another go at it! Great work.

Steve

Sataro

Easy to see why it may be one of your higher priced bowls. That looks like a tremendous amount of work involved there. On the other hand, it is very easy to see why this is one of your best sellers... Fantastic work there...very impressive indeed!!!

dexter0606

Interesting! What kind of price does that bring in your area? May have to look into a Ringmaster. Easier to find a board than a nice bowl blank

W.Y.

Interesting! What kind of price does that bring in your area? May have to look into a Ringmaster. Easier to find a board than a nice bowl blank

That one will go easily for sixty nine dollars as one of my highest priced ones..

I have seen some not near as nice as this one where they claim to get two thousand dollars :eek: but we all know how much truth is in statements like that . Something like some claim they get for their pens . :rolleyes:
Heck , it's just a few pieces of boards worth a couple bucks at most turned into a bowl in about three hours of actual time.

Single one wood bowls take about one third of the time to make and don't look as nice but there is also a market for them for ones that like to spend around $20.00 more or less .

Last edited:
Top Bottom