Nine Inch Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Nice looking bowl!

I hope to get started in a few weeks on bowls. Got me a Grizzly 0462 (up to 16 inches). Also got me a Sorby Texturing and Spiraling tool.

W.Y.

Very nice, going to store your nine inch nails in there?

Hhmmm . . . Not sure if your remark was intended to be sarcastic or funny . :biggrin:.
Either way , that one went over my head and thanks to all for your replies and comments .

ssalvage

Hhmmm . . . Not sure if your remark was intended to be sarcastic or funny . :biggrin:.
Either way , that one went over my head and thanks to all for your replies and comments .

Funny. I was thinking about posting a similar comment as keenidiot, but then realized he beat me to it. :biggrin:

William, Nine Inch Nails is a band that has been around since the late 80's. Keenidiot was definitely trying to be punny. :) ...and very nice job on the bowl! :good:

W.Y.

Funny. I was thinking about posting a similar comment as keenidiot, but then realized he beat me to it. :biggrin:

William, Nine Inch Nails is a band that has been around since the late 80's. Keenidiot was definitely trying to be punny. :) ...and very nice job on the bowl! :good:

I figured it had to be something weird like that because I had never seen nails 9" long and have never heard of a band called Nine Inch Nails . Now I guess I have to assume that they play in a bowl :biggrin:

Probably a rock band and I am just an old country music boy . . Matter of fact I just got back from playing guitar and singing country music at a large seniors complex . I go and play at different events three times a week on average .
Used to get paid for it but now at eighty I just do it for free because I still enjoy it . Something like woodworking is free and enjoyable . :cool:

keenidiot

Ah well, a joke that has to be explained.

To be fair, I only know of Nine Inch Nails through cultural osmosis. Unfortunately I grew up with sisters who controlled the radio during the days of N'Stink and Brittney's Ears.

W.Y.

Ah well, a joke that has to be explained.

To be fair, I only know of Nine Inch Nails through cultural osmosis. Unfortunately I grew up with sisters who controlled the radio during the days of N'Stink and Brittney's Ears.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom