New item for the Tax Lady

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from robersonjr

robersonjr

As payment for making sense of my taxes and refusing payment, I make her something every year. this year, a scene from the desert.

Attachments

• PB150012.jpg
    PB150012.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 201
  • PB150014.jpg
    PB150014.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 178
  • PB150016.jpg
    PB150016.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 198
  • PB150017.jpg
    PB150017.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 210
  • PC010005.jpg
    PC010005.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 313
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Very nice and great vision. I am sure it will be well received.

Love your table saw set up and like the saw. With that said do you have enough hand saws:biggrin: ???? How ironic is that. :)I am an electrician and we use hacksaws all the time but in my 42 year career I have never owned half as many as you have. :)

robersonjr

Love your table saw set up and like the saw. With that said do you have enough hand saws:biggrin: ???? How ironic is that. :)I am an electrician and we use hacksaws all the time but in my 42 year career I have never owned half as many as you have. :)
I do collect old tools, all the walls in my garage are covered with tools, over a hundred hand planes on one wall. I have over 60 handsaws. There are tools I grew up using that now just collect dust but I still enjoy getting them, cleaning them and getting them to useful condition again.

jttheclockman

I do collect old tools, all the walls in my garage are covered with tools, over a hundred hand planes on one wall. I have over 60 handsaws. There are tools I grew up using that now just collect dust but I still enjoy getting them, cleaning them and getting them to useful condition again.

If you collect the right hand planes there could be some serious money in them. :)

robersonjr

If you collect the right hand planes there could be some serious money in them. :)
I do have a couple fairly valuable but most are Stanley type, they make the wall look really cool.

Top Bottom