Never Two The Same

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

really nice bowl, are you sure there is not one more type of wood or is some maple dyed yellow

Thanks for pointing that out.. It is purpleheat right up against the yellowheart so there are four woods in that one . .

W.Y.

A person from Hawaii sent me a Private message from this site just now but last night when I went to log into this site it would not accept my identity anymore and I went through hoops to get re-registered with a different email address . Now I still get email notifications of new messages with my previous registered email address but they cannot be responded to and my PM inbox now shows as zero even though I get the message via email .
Therefore I am not able to respond to PM messages on this site anymore or from the email messages sent to me from here anymore unless I can figure out how to clear up that mess .
Thanks for understanding my recent handicapped lack of communication .

I am afraid to log out of this old registration and try the new one from last night for fear it won't accept either one to log back in and I would have to try a whole new identity again with yet a third email address.

Top Bottom