Natural edge mini birdhouse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

My mother-in-law loves these things. She has a bad habit of waiting until the last minute before saying "Tammy's birthday is tomorrow can you make me a mini birdhouse real quick"?

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fay Prozora

Very similar to the shape of mine but the bottom of mine did not turn out so I put a furniture nail on the bottom and that helped it look better. Just need to get some small birds for all of mine... Great job Fay

Fay Prozora

We have a little store in town that sells the birds in all sizes. The smallest one will fit on the mini bird houses and they come 2 or 3 in a package. I don't recall what the price is but will go get some later this week. I didn't get down there today but did get some of the rest of my running around done so I feel good about that. Maybe I will take all of my bird houses back to the shop and put the little perch on them and also the birds and that will give me some thing to do as I'm just about out of wood for turning. I have a little left over for scrolling so that is another thing I can do for now... Fay

Top Bottom