My second bottle stopper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TattooedTurner

This one is for the older of my two daughters, who likes orange. Things went easier than the first, much thanks to Charlie W for the tips, especially making the bottom slightly concave. The blank is called All Hallow's from Woodcraft, the perfect blank for this time of year.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks guys. These are a fun little skill builder that are also a useful item. I had an old friend ask for one after seeing both of these so I'll make her's for Christmas.

Thanks guys. These are a fun little skill builder that are also a useful item. I had an old friend ask for one after seeing both of these so I'll make her's for Christmas.

Funny you say useful... when people admire mine in my booth, I always tell them it's the most useless thing I make... most of the time I'll get a laugh and sometimes even a sale..:biggrin:.. but sometimes I also just get a blank stare. :frown: :biggrin:

Funny you say useful... when people admire mine in my booth, I always tell them it's the most useless thing I make... most of the time I'll get a laugh and sometimes even a sale..:biggrin:.. but sometimes I also just get a blank stare. :frown: :biggrin:

That's actually pretty funny, although I can see how some people wouldn't get the joke. The guy at Rockler asked what I've made so far besides pens and I told him a few shaving brushes. He said "I don't know what those are". I was getting ready to tell him then realized he looked like Grizzly Adams!

Thank you bmcclellan for the kind compliment! I'm happy with both so far but will try to do better on the next ones.

Top Bottom