My First Razor / Brush / Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rthines

rthines

Had one of my wives coworkers ask if I could make a Razor Set for her boyfriend as a Christmas gift. She was picky about the shape of the brush. I finished the set today and just about kept it for myself. Made from Spalted Tamarind and it turned out real nice. She also requested a matching pen for the shaving set. All feedback accepted.

Attachments

• Shaving Kit.jpg
    Shaving Kit.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

That really is nice! Was she picky about the shape of the brush, or the brush handle? The reason I ask is because I recently heard of someone rejecting a shaving set because he didn't like the shape of the brush. So after reading your post, I started wondering if these brushes (not brush handles) have different shapes.

rthines

Old Picture

That really is nice! Was she picky about the shape of the brush, or the brush handle? The reason I ask is because I recently heard of someone rejecting a shaving set because he didn't like the shape of the brush. So after reading your post, I started wondering if these brushes (not brush handles) have different shapes.

I was presented with a black and white picture of a old brush handle and she wanted me to duplicate the handle. From my reading Badger is the best hair for the brush. I did have to trim a few hairs after the glue up. This was from both the Ca getting on a few hairs and a few wild hairs out of the box. Was received quite well!

Waggoner

Very Nice. I do like that brush, very nice shape. The whole kit looks great. Who ever receives this set is a very lucky man.

Top Bottom