More Pendants and some earrings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

My wife really likes the pendants that I made and has has given me orders to make more. She also wants earrings. I think she is inventing friends to give them too. I did a fusion set and did some stabilized and dyed using some punky wood that I had lying around. Made one pendant using 3 disks. Also experimented with cutting some groves and filling with pearlex and CA.

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
These are very nice Cody! I showed them to my wife and she suspects that you are underestimating how beautiful they look (and overestimating my skills to make some of the same - A January chore :)).

Thanks for sharing - the pics are very helpful for what Wifey wants; and what Wifey wants... :roll eyes:!

Cheers, Mark

robutacion

My wife really likes the pendants that I made and has has given me orders to make more. She also wants earrings. I think she is inventing friends to give them too. I did a fusion set and did some stabilized and dyed using some punky wood that I had lying around. Made one pendant using 3 disks. Also experimented with cutting some groves and filling with pearlex and CA.

Some very interesting pieces you've got there, congrats...!

I can also recognise a few of those woods/blanks, they all come out very good.

Cheers
George

Cwalker935

Some very interesting pieces you've got there, congrats...!

I can also recognise a few of those woods/blanks, they all come out very good.

Cheers
George

Thanks. You definitely have an eye for the wood. The fusion piece was made using some of the wood that I got from you.

Top Bottom