Make-up Blush Brushes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dirtbmw20

Dirtbmw20

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Does anybody know a good source for blush brushes ?? PSI use to carry them and my wife, mom, aunt, and everyone else I made them for LOVED them, now they are discontinued. Would love to find some to purchase. Pic attached of an old box from PSI.
aa592ec23e92dcab0ed5be97e1aa4548.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CrimsonKeel

I too wish psi still had those. I did buy a couple kabuki style from TGN but never made brushes. they do not have an opening in the bottom like the psi ones so you would need to wrap the handle up and around the outside of the metal piece making for a very bulky brush. the kabuki style are also larger around than the psi ones.. If you ever do find another psi style let me know as I have standing orders for like 7 of them if I can find something

Dirtbmw20

I too wish psi still had those. I did buy a couple kabuki style from TGN but never made brushes. they do not have an opening in the bottom like the psi ones so you would need to wrap the handle up and around the outside of the metal piece making for a very bulky brush. the kabuki style are also larger around than the psi ones.. If you ever do find another psi style let me know as I have standing orders for like 7 of them if I can find something

I ordered about 6 different styles of the kabuki brush off of ebay the other day. Just as you noted, they "look" like the ends are not opened at the end to insert a handle, won't know until they are in my hands. IF that is the case, I will flip it around and bore a hole in the end myself to insert my turned blank. If they don't work out, I'm only out about $10 bucks, so it's a $10 dollar experiment. I'll let you know how they work out when mine come from China in a few weeks.

Top Bottom