Made something for myself

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pshrynk

pshrynk

I've been doing this for nearly 2 years and haven't really done much for myself. There have been a lot of give aways and presents. So I did this last weekend. PSI kits with alternate ivory blanks.

Attachments

• shave kit.jpg
    shave kit.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 231
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Very nicely done! I ditched expensive turbo/mach4 lines 2 years ago and use DE blades. I just turned my boss onto them. Handsome set up.

pshrynk

Very nicely done! I ditched expensive turbo/mach4 lines 2 years ago and use DE blades. I just turned my boss onto them. Handsome set up.

No kidding! When I found out that I could get about a hundred DE's for the same price as Turbo Mach Five etc. four pack, I was hooked.

Thanks for the compliment, too.

Nice set up! It would wasted on me as I've had a beard and mustache since 1975. Beards been off once and all my wife did was complain. Mustache's been on since 1972. Beards and mustaches are great ways to hide a lot of face. But if I did shave this would be the kit I'd like to own. Really nice job.

Now that's a beautiful shaving set. I too love using a brush and a DE razor, it's done wonders for my extremely sensitive skin. I have a stupid amount of brushes but seeing yours has me wanting another in alternate ivory. Very nicely done.

Does the handle accept other razor heads or are the threads specific to the set?

TonyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyL
No kidding! When I found out that I could get about a hundred DE's for the same price as Turbo Mach Five etc. four pack, I was hooked.

Here's something else I discovered. When I started saving money on blades, I got into all of these expenses shaving soaps and creams (years ago I used Kheils and the like also) some from England. Well, I was on a business trip last May, I didn't want to pack my shaving tub of whatever. So, I went to Target and saw this Cremo stuff. I didn't want to buy it beacuse I though cheap is cheap. I love it! I have a tough beard, the tube lasted 10 months! I just bought another scent (the menthol is great but caused my eyes to tear a little). So I bought the lavendar (actually my wife bought me the lavender). Now I have to find excuses to use all of the fancy stuff I bought. I have two dogs...maybe they would appreciate a shave :).

https://express.google.com/product/...90&gclid=CJGBkfq-xOECFQfvDQod84UF_Q&gclsrc=ds

pshrynk

Now that's a beautiful shaving set. I too love using a brush and a DE razor, it's done wonders for my extremely sensitive skin. I have a stupid amount of brushes but seeing yours has me wanting another in alternate ivory. Very nicely done.

Does the handle accept other razor heads or are the threads specific to the set?

They have other heads and they all screw in to the handle. Sorry, but I can't remember all of them. They're in the catalogue, though.

Top Bottom