Just notified

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Terredax

Terredax

Banned
We were just notified that our bid was accepted.
We sign the contract tomorrow.

We were contacted about doing a custom counter top that will be engraved and color filled. It includes an island and mini bar. The design is the customers and will look amazing based on the rendering.

We need to place an order for some more cutters for the mill. I can't wait to get started.

We will take before and after photos and I'll try to get them loaded on here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
Congrats!

Corian I presume?

Yes sir.
We got all of the templates made this morning and placed the order for the Corian and epoxy for the inlays.

They chose to use Bedford Marble and it will have brushed aluminum inlayed around the border and some design work inlayed in a few areas in the field.
The design was made by the customer and it is going to be throughout the kitchen and dining area. It will be layered in the drywall and inlayed in the solid wood floor. Of coarse we aren't doing that work, only the counter tops.

They did ask if we could inlay the cabinet doors and drawers.

Terredax

Banned
I don't know about a fat wallet, but hopefully it will lead to additional opportunities.
It is a substantial job, but we have until the first of the year to get the fabrication completed, and the install will be the second or third week of January.

Top Bottom