I made a wife getter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Herb G

Herb G

It was simple as mud. A little background is needed.
My wife has her craft room upstairs. I am usually on the main floor of the house. We have 3 levels, BTW.
So, when I need her, I bang on the ceiling with my cane.
Sometimes I leave my cane in the kitchen when I carry a cup of coffee into my computer room.

So, I took a piece of old broom stick & put a rubber tip on it.
I keep it next to my computer desk.
Now I don't even have to stand up to use my cane to get my wife.:rolleyes:

She's a great woman for helping me when I need her. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Oh the thoughts that went through my head when I read this title. :eek::eek::eek::thunder::alien::curse::beat-up::beat-up::bulgy-eyes::bye::bye::doctor::doctor:

Herb G

Tried your method, wife smacked me with the stick. LOL
I'm sure my wife has wanted to wrap it around my head like a wooden turban. I am partially disabled, and I have to use a cane to get around most days. She is an absolute saint for helping me more than the law allows.

I take care of her too. I do all the cooking, so she always has a hot, home cooked meal to eat when she comes home from work.
Once I finish fighting the powers that be & get my disability compensation, things will be much easier on her.
:)

Jgrden

Tried your method, wife smacked me with the stick. LOL
I'm sure my wife has wanted to wrap it around my head like a wooden turban. I am partially disabled, and I have to use a cane to get around most days. She is an absolute saint for helping me more than the law allows.

I take care of her too. I do all the cooking, so she always has a hot, home cooked meal to eat when she comes home from work.
Once I finish fighting the powers that be & get my disability compensation, things will be much easier on her.
:)

At first I said "you have got to be kidding" and then I read the next post. I am partially disabled and do he cooking but I cannot get my wife to go to work.:frown:

Top Bottom