I had some free time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Terredax

Terredax

Banned
We had a couple of requests from walk-ins, so I attempted to fulfill the requests.

The first is for a gentleman that has some old hot rod trucks, that he attends cruise-ins with and wanted a display plaque for these events.

The second is for a Beagle loving family, that has seven Beagles at present.
It's actually an edge-lit plaque and will have a base it will reside in with the led's. I still have to make the base.
It looks nice without being lit, but will look much better when it's on. I tested it with a single led, and it looked really nice. The base will have six led's.

I apologize in advance for my less than steady hands.

fnXuf4j.jpg

QO1teiy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
I stopped using Photobucket for many reasons and went to Imgur.
Maybe that is the cause?

I've tried loading photos on here a few times, and I can't get it to work for me, so I just use a host. It makes it easier to share them also.

Terredax

Banned
The word got passed along. I had another request for an edge-lit plaque to accompany the vehicle to events.

I drew this one last night. I submitted it for approval and should get it finished this week

w7Fl5rO.png

Terredax

Banned
these look really good, do you have a pic from a finished edge lit Plaque?

Thank you.
The Beagle photo above is a finished edge-lit plaque, however, I need to make the base. I'm awaiting what material the recipient decides on for the base. Once the base is completed, I will get a photo with it lit up.

As a side note... the plaques are interchangeable. Only a single base is required, and the plaques can be removed and replaced with another plaque. It is useful for holidays, weddings, birthdays, etc. Just have a plaque made for any occasion and place it in the base. RGB's in the base will allow the color to match the occasion.

Top Bottom