Green Spuce Cone Razor Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from crabcreekind

crabcreekind

My friend was tired of his store bought razor set, so I made him a new one. CA finish, razor and stand were reverse painted green. It has been about 8 months since I've turned anything, so it was nice to get back into turning. Let me know what you think. :)

Attachments

• 100_2234.jpg
    100_2234.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looks great! My pine cone brush didn't turn out nearly as nice, I used mini cones and they were mostly hidden in the resin except for the bottom of the handle, which you never see. If that's the head that comes with the kit I highly recommend he swap it out, they can be bought from Maggard's for less than $10 (or a lot more if he wants to splurge for a big name). The angle on the kit head is horrible, far too shallow to shave with comfortably IMO.

crabcreekind

Looks great! My pine cone brush didn't turn out nearly as nice, I used mini cones and they were mostly hidden in the resin except for the bottom of the handle, which you never see. If that's the head that comes with the kit I highly recommend he swap it out, they can be bought from Maggard's for less than $10 (or a lot more if he wants to splurge for a big name). The angle on the kit head is horrible, far too shallow to shave with comfortably IMO.

Thanks for the info! I will let him know.

Top Bottom