Fungi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TattooedTurner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice. I've done the taller/thinner ones, but I had not seen the lower/flat tops. Kind of like portobellos? I'll need to do some of those. I made the long/thinner ones for some co-workers a few years back, but after stepping back and looking at the profiles... Well, let's just say they couldn't be given :eek:.

The concept of a mushroom garden looks cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words. This was a fun little project I wanted to make after seeing videos by Rick Turns and Tim Yoder. My favorite is the tiny black & white ebony.

Did you make these for the FB group challenge?

This was strictly for fun, I didn't even know there was a FB challenge. Could you give me some more info please?

Very nice. I've done the taller/thinner ones, but I had not seen the lower/flat tops. Kind of like portobellos? I'll need to do some of those. I made the long/thinner ones for some co-workers a few years back, but after stepping back and looking at the profiles... Well, let's just say they couldn't be given :eek:.

The concept of a mushroom garden looks cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Mark. My first one looked like an ugly umbrella and wasn't used. The tall walnut cap/figured maple stem didn't look too good either, so I reworked it. I'm still not happy with the shape but I used an IX collet for that one only and it kept sliding off towards the end so I'm stuck with it...

Top Bottom