FINISHED CANOE BUILD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I have finally finished building my canoe. 6 months from start to able to park in my garage again. Poplar, Eastern Red Cedar and Western Red Cedar. Comments and Critiques are welcome and thanks for looking.
08LP10p.jpg

7lxJPbv.jpg

Wp9oqCO.jpg

hNoFaW5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

WOWSERS PHIL!!!! That is amazing! Fantastic job.....good to see the finished pics.
Tell me, what is the round black part at the stern....or is it the bow??? :confused:Can't tell with out a rudder! Could this be a blue tooth speaker?
....and who is the guy with the beard??? You didn't have one the last time I was down there!

firewhatfire

Port hole for storage. I should have put a blue tooth speaker in and may swap 1 end out(both have them) Beard left with the colder weather. It will reappear at some point.

WOWSERS PHIL!!!! That is amazing! Fantastic job.....good to see the finished pics.
Tell me, what is the round black part at the stern....or is it the bow??? :confused:Can't tell with out a rudder! Could this be a blue tooth speaker?
....and who is the guy with the beard??? You didn't have one the last time I was down there!

firewhatfire

worked from a set of plans(Merimac) 16 ft. Since I used the Poplar and added the end caps in it the weight is just over 75lbs. Would be lighter if only cedar was used.

Nice looking watercraft. An original design or did you work from a book or plans? What does it weigh? Thanks.

Top Bottom