Coffee & Pine Cones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveAxelrod

SteveAxelrod

This 2 tablespoon coffee scoop was made from a blank from Exotic Blanks called "Mini Pine Cone - Copper".

Attachments

• Coffee Scoop & Cast Pine Cone Handle (TF+).jpg
    Coffee Scoop & Cast Pine Cone Handle (TF+).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 295
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

That's really nice, Steve !!!! . It should have a loop on the end to hang by the coffee perc. . It is too nice to put in a drawer !!

Also, I must say that I like the way you frame your pictures !!

Last edited:

SteveAxelrod

Thanks!

Glad you guys like the coffee scoop. I really like the blank. Reminds me of another scoop I made for my sister using a real pine cone and marblewood (see photo).

Mal - What do you think of the lanyard I made for that scoop? I've been playing with the idea of adding one like it to the new scoop. I made the pendant and beads out of polymer clay to match the colors of the pine cone. Think it would sell better on my Etsy shop with the lanyard or without? Of course, I'd have to raise the price if I spend time making the custom beads!

And thanks for the compliment about the frames on my photos. It's almost as much fun doing the photography and editing as it is the turning!

Attachments

• CoffeScoop&Lanyard 2.jpg
    CoffeScoop&Lanyard 2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Lanyard Polymer Pendant & Beads (F).jpg
    Lanyard Polymer Pendant & Beads (F).jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

SteveAxelrod

Thanks for the kudos! PSI carries the 2 Tblspn coffee scoops for $11.95. I prefer the longer handle I can make using the threaded scoop like the one on this scoop (see photo), but it's only available in 1 Tblspn and I don't have the patience to do twelve scoops as opposed to six when I make my coffee.

Attachments

• Coffee Scoop (FF).jpg
    Coffee Scoop (FF).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 155
Thanks for the kudos! PSI carries the 2 Tblspn coffee scoops for $11.95. I prefer the longer handle I can make using the threaded scoop like the one on this scoop (see photo), but it's only available in 1 Tblspn and I don't have the patience to do twelve scoops as opposed to six when I make my coffee.

Thank you. I made a 1 Tbsp scoop and never use it for the same reason, I'll be getting one of the larger scoops.

Top Bottom