Christmas gifts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Don Rabchenuk

Don Rabchenuk

Getting an early start so I don't have to rush in December. pizza6.jpg pizza8.jpg pizza12.jpg pizza21.jpg pizza23.jpg I had two more done but my son took them to a fund raiser for a fallen officer. While he still has them he did come home with an order of 10 for a local pizza shop from the owner.
It seems he wants to give them to employees that have been with him for 5 years.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buckmark13

Where did you get the pizza cutter..that thing is huge. Love the warning sticker!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don Rabchenuk

The warning sticker along with the blue plastic have not been removed so the blades do not get scratched. All the hardware is stainless steel and it is very well made. I got them in the link provided. When I ordered them they were on sale. My wife really liked them and after the first six we ordered came in she had me order another 6 then another 16. It was a great deal at $6 each.
https://www.bereahardwoods.com/pen-kit/sets/premium-pizza-cutter-4in-stainless-steel.html

Last edited:

Buckmark13

Thanks very much and I was just joking about that warning sticker!

Those were a fantastic deal at $6! I though about trying my hand at one but they're now $17. I'll keep an eye out though as it's the nicest one I've seen. Appreciate the link!!

Top Bottom