Cheese Slicers, Ice Cream Scoops & Bottle Opener

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Monty

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Getting ready for my 1st show for the season. Here are some items other than pens and razors that I'll be offering.
Two olive wood cheese slicers, one solid myrtle wood from a larger piece of 8/4 myrtle wood I got on my vacation this past summer, and one myrtle wood and purple heart, all with black slicing hardware.

IMG_1073[1].jpg

Ice cream scoops and a bottle opener. The 2 on the left are from a Christmas tree from last year, the two in the middle are from some red bottle brush trees I cut down last year, and the2n on the right myrtle wood.

IMG_1077[1].jpg

same rotated 180*

IMG_1076[1].jpg

All are finished with Gluboost.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice. I teally like that first olive cheese slicer and all the scoops/opener have an excellent finish. How do you like the Gluboost? I just saw it in the Exotic Pens email and it definitely caught my attention. Have you noticed any advantage to using it over the standard CA glues?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Very nice. I teally like that first olive cheese slicer and all the scoops/opener have an excellent finish. How do you like the Gluboost? I just saw it in the Exotic Pens email and it definitely caught my attention. Have you noticed any advantage to using it over the standard CA glues?
I have used EZ Bond for more than 10 years. To me, although Gluboost and it's accelerator are more expensive, I get a smoother, glossier finish with 2-3 coats of the 2 Gluboosts and a very short burst of accelerator between the two than EZ Bond. It's also dry to the touch in a few seconds where as EZ Bond took a little longer to dry to the touch.

jxdubbs

I like the Christmas tree scoops the best. I think it was the best looking wood.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom