• Tool 3.JPG
    Tool 3.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 304
  • Tool 2.JPG
    Tool 2.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 276
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Brian those look great, but it appears that you have the bits on the wrong tools. It looks like the round is on the square and the square in on the round.:rolleyes::biggrin:

76winger

These look great! But I'm not big on the scraper type cutters for some reason, even though they're very popular right now.

What I'm watching out for is a carbide tipped skew, with replaceable edge. If someone figures that out, my interest will really be peaked!

PenPal

Seamus,

There are two types of folks on this site those that do and say and those that say based on Google etc.

Keep saying I have your back as a WYSYGIG person myself and we both have others in mind, for ourself motives are I noticed out loud, no hidden agendas or just for the sake of.

This man sincerely ie Nikitas was sharing his best and I felt for him with his demo sort of like happens to me things drop etc.

Nikitas I feel sorry for those that market this product as well however the idea has been in production in the UK for umpteen years using high speed steel ground to shape. All of us are beneficiaries of third party manufacturers of the tips and present day Carbide micro fine grain tip manufacture.

My comment is thanks for your explanations and honesty, the courage to show and share.

Kind regards Peter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom