Can you guess what these are?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wildman

Wildman

Playing with my skews today made these items for myself. Have made and sold many of these over the years.

Attachments

• IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 291
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wildman

People stating, "Garden Dibbles," just cannot be fooled! ! Got tired of picking those pieces of wood off the floor, so garden dibbles they became.

Fall bulb planting season will be here soon and while not big money makers worth the effort if have some hard or soft wood and don't know what else to do with it.

Just use whatever spindle tools you have. I finish and maintain my dibbles with mineral oil so last several years. Never make more than $3 to $5 per dibble, but remember selling a box full (maybe 50 or 60) one year at a weekend show in August. Cannot tell you how many shows went to with them and only sold a handful or none at all.

If know an organic food or garden store in your area might find willing wholesale buyers. Most of those stores charge too much for them. Same goes for folks selling online. Had a couple of nurseries that would buy a dozen dowel dibbles at a time but they are no longer in business.

Even with "Garden Dibble", signage standby for lot of sex toy comments and smiles.

Thanks for all replies!

Top Bottom