Bracelet Helpers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from achennau

achennau

Here are some bracelet helpers for Christmas gifts. Lava Brite red and white, Spalted Tamarind, Bethlehem Olivewood, Pink inlace. The wife say's they are fancy r____ clips. I say bracelet helpers. Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• Pens 0012.JPG
    Pens 0012.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 256
  • Pens 0014.JPG
    Pens 0014.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Pens 0015.JPG
    Pens 0015.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

corian king

Hello Andy!! We sell alot of these and I don't ask what they use them for.I advertise them as bracelett helpers.. You did a very nice job on those.Keep up the great work!!
JIM

Andrew Arndts

Hello Andy!! We sell alot of these and I don't ask what they use them for.I advertise them as bracelett helpers.. You did a very nice job on those.Keep up the great work!!
JIM

yeah soon as I have cash in hand and they have said thank you, what they use them for is their business. :biggrin::party::party::party:

bruce119

Hey they sell for me and the best sales are at bike shows and night concerts when they serve beer if that is any indication.

I hear that comment a lot. Why in the world would you want to hold a bug with them.:eek:

I have a them under this display sign showing how they are used.:cool:
bracelet-helper_l.jpg

Last edited:

Rchan63

If I get a dime everytime someone walks by and say thats a r____ clip I wouldn't have to work anymore:).

Bruce... Can I borrow your sign?

Top Bottom