Bonus Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I keep a messy shop and only do a thorough clean up when things get completely out of hand or Lida starts to make threats. Well it got so bad that I broke down and tried to get things better organized last week. The clean up p yielded two bonus; a happy wife and a new project. I found a segmented bowl gone wrong from a few years ago where I had miscalculated and ended up with a hole in the bottom. I decided to try to salvage it and made a plug for the bottom. Here is the result, ash and koa segments.

8ED12AAE-CEBE-4898-8569-CE5EAD1AA168.jpeg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
OK, so now I am officially jealous! Getting into segmented bowls has been on my list for.... forever! I appreciate seeing this Cody!

From my eye, the alignment is excellent; and the oops plug is a very nice accent element and blends in as if it was intended.

Very, very nice Cody.

I keep a messy shop and only do a thorough clean up when things get completely out of hand or Lida starts to make threats. Well it got so bad that I broke down and tried to get things better organized last week. The clean up p yielded two bonus; a happy wife and a new project. I found a segmented bowl gone wrong from a few years ago where I had miscalculated and ended up with a hole in the bottom. I decided to try to salvage it and made a plug for the bottom. Here is the result, ash and koa segments.

There are no miscalculations.... only re-design opportunities.

On my to-do list -- hope I do as well.

Top Bottom