Any CNC users out there?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim Smith

Jim Smith

I am interested in getting a small CNC job done and I thought I reach out here to see if anyone is interested in doing this for a price. The project I am interested in getting done is a 2x3 inch piece of nice light colored hardwood. I want three initials "carved" into this so that I can add it to a box I am making for my grandson to hold a very special chess set I'm sending him. If you are interested, please PM me with the pricing and timing. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jim Smith
Conyers, Ga

farmer

Engraving

I am interested in getting a small CNC job done and I thought I reach out here to see if anyone is interested in doing this for a price. The project I am interested in getting done is a 2x3 inch piece of nice light colored hardwood. I want three initials "carved" into this so that I can add it to a box I am making for my grandson to hold a very special chess set I'm sending him. If you are interested, please PM me with the pricing and timing. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jim Smith
Conyers, Ga

HI jim
I have a CNC wood router

All of the machine shops across America has switch to using CNC 's
Personally I think a trophy shop could burn in your grand sons name using a laser engraver .
I use a laser engraver to burn in my company name on all of my products .

If you have them burn in the name kinda deep or deep ......

Chris Hightower is in GA and has a CNC . he goes under Cue Man Billiard supply .
Chris is about the nicest person I know ....and the closest to you with a CNC
https://www.cuesmith.com/

Top Bottom