Another Wireless MicroSpeaker Bottle Stopper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob in SF

Bob in SF

These are fun, and they've caught some eyes and ears; so I've made a few more.

This one is Zebra wood:

attachment.php

Listening this afternoon to two trombone masters: JJ Johnson and Kai Winding - fast friends and truly brilliant improvisors.

The little speaker has remarkably good sound quality, plays 2+ hours on a USB charge, and receives through a 30' range.

Best regards - Bob

Attachments

• WirelessMicroSpeakerStopper,markison,2019,1000px.jpg
    WirelessMicroSpeakerStopper,markison,2019,1000px.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 544
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

In the past, if someone said their bottle stopper was playing music, one would think they had too much to wine
Another innovative piece Bob!

Sataro

Very nice. I'm sure this could make for some interesting conversation after the bottle level goes down.

Last edited:

Bob in SF

Thanks Billy, Pete, and Tony!

Tony - Although it might be "Shark Tankable", I took a huge financial bath on my last set of international patents for this invention:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4785755A/en?assignee=robert+markison&oq=robert+markison+

I've since invented numerous musical and medical devices and have not patented them. As my wonderful wife of 46 years has said - "try it again and explain the loss to your next wife".

The above patent was infringed 5 days after it was granted, and I couldn't fight it. C'est la vie.

Tony - To charge the speaker, just remove it and use the included USB cable. The trick is to make the press fit just right.

Warm regards - Bob

Last edited:

TonyL

Tony - To charge the speaker, just remove it and use the included USB cable. The trick is to make the press fit just right.

Ahhh..thanks!

Sorry about the patent...great idea.

Top Bottom