Another round of repurposes wine glasses

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TellicoTurning

I buy wine glasses at the local goodwill and goodwill type stores, cut them and repurpose them with wooden stems.... as I tell customers, I take a perfectly good glass, break it just so I can fix it.... :biggrin:

These are my latest sets of glasses... the first is a set of 4 little wine glasses with an etched or cut design in the glass, set on Spalted Hackberry stems... each glass is about 7 inches tall. The stems are finished with gloss polyurethane.

The second set is a set of 6, black glass, set on Wenge stems. I would rather have had something a little blacker, but Wenge usually finishes pretty black and I had some handy... these are about 7 3/4 inches tall and again finished with polyurethane.

The last set was a special order from a couple in my booth last week... the gentleman was an avid Tennessee fan... they bought an orange and white pepper mill and commented on a pair of margarita glasses I had on display... the lady commented that she wished they were orange and white too... I offered to make her a set... this is the result. The glasses are about 8 inches tall, the stems are Spectraply and finished in polyurethane.

Attachments

• 40-2059_0.JPG
    40-2059_0.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 264
  • 40-2060_0.JPG
    40-2060_0.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 40-2064_1.JPG
    40-2064_1.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Top Bottom