Angular Momentum Watches - 20 Years Anniversary Special Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from manupropria

manupropria

Beside of Pen Making (Manu Propria Pens) I am manufacturing watches under the brand Name Angular Momentum

Angular Momentum was founded on December 23rd 1998

Since then - 20 years ago - I have manufactured more than 1000 individual watches, some on demand for Customers and many for my own pleasure.

Celebrating the 20th Anniversary I am releasing 30 special and very rare watches from my Showroom.
I thought that these watches should better be on a watch lover's wrist than in a drawer in my Showroom

The majority of the watches are Unique Pieces and Experimental works with historical watch movements, among them watches with Miniature Paintings, Pearl Set Watches, a Sparkling Watch with Diamond Splitters and Alarm Function, Watches with Urushi Lacquer Dials and other interesting Designs and Functions

Attached you find a pdf with images of the watches numbered from 0 to 29 and a separate price list on pdf for easier navigation.

On the list you will find prices from CHF/USD 450.- to 8'000.-, most prices +/- 70% off the recommended retail prices.

Further Information and Downloads on my website
https://www.angularmomentum.com/welcome/News/20_Years_Anniversary_Sale.html

For inquiries please contact me by email or phone

Best regards,

Martin Pauli

Angular Momentum of Switzerland & Manu Propria
Pulverstrasse 8, 3063 Ittigen-Bern, Switzerland
Tel: +41-31-311 83 00
info@angularmomentum.com
welcome
www.facebook.com/manupropriatime

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

manupropria

Thank you.
I made the case, crown and the miniature painting.
Historical hand-winding movement, decorated with Côtes Géneve and blued screws. 11.5''', 17 jewels, 48 hour power reserve, caliber FHF 96, manufactured 1955 by the Fabrique d'Horlogerie Fontainemelon. The FH was the first movement manufacturer in Switzerland who started industrialisation of watch movements in 1793.
Around 1955 the "perfect" Swiss watch movement was developed and manufactured and since then no significant improvement has been made convcerning longevity and accuracy. These movements run 10 to 20 years before they need service

Top Bottom