Address Sign

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from H2O

H2O

Since I spend 14 hours a day at work, plus most Saturdays and have zero free time for anything, this is how I've spent my lunch break over several days.
Nothing extraordinary, but the recipient fell in love with it.
I need to find some time to finish it, but the hard part is complete.

Attachments

• Addy2.jpg
    Addy2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

H2O

I'm preparing for a short work day tomorrow... only 8 hrs.:rolleyes:

This was made from a high density fiber material used in commercial settings. I would like to locate a source for solid surface material. I've tried the local shops that use these materials, but they all glue-up the cut-offs and have virtually no waste.
It was made on the machine at work. I do the layout and design and then convert the code on their laptop, and then machine it. It takes several days since I only have minimal time to dedicate to it and can't interfere with production.

I do eat, a little, but I try to keep moving or I lose my giddy-up. If I were to sit down, I probably would just go to sleep. These hrs. are crazy.

It was made for an elderly lady, that has small numbers on her house that are difficult to see. She has a meal service deliver her hot lunches daily and the normal delivery person was out sick one day. Since her numbers are in bad shape, the person couldn't find her house and she missed her lunch that day. That bothered me, and coupled with the loss of her cat a short time ago, this is what I came up with.
I had my wife show it to her, and I was told she broke out in tears. She absolutely loves it. My wife also checks in on her now to be sure she's doing well and has eaten.

Sorry for the long post, I'm off to get some sleep.

H2O

I don't have much time, so I'll make this short.

The president of an elderly HOA neighborhood saw this sign and called me about making signs for their neighborhood. They want them to mount to their mail box posts with 3 or 4 top design options (they want to keep a uniform appearance with individual personality) for 23 homes. I was asked for a price quote, so I said if the materials are supplied, I would make them on my lunch breaks for no cost to them.

They are going to get back with me within a week or so.

Top Bottom