3-D EPR stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Decided to try some new 3-D items cast in clear resin. Hope you like them.

USA flag collar pin:
3Dresin_61c.jpg

Canadian flag collar pin:
3Dresin_58c.jpg

Fire Fighter collar pin:
3Dresin_60c.jpg

Red Hat Ladies pin:
3Dresin_56c.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

Those are some good looking stoppers. I turned one a couple of weeks ago I had gotten from Ed4copies. It had a Harley Davidson pin cast in it.

jttheclockman

As always Ed excellent work. Not sure if you have any tutorials on your casting procedures but if you do can you point me to them??? Also when you cast things such as those do you have to wait for any time frame before you add the pins and then the top layer of resin??? Or is this all done in one step process??

onewaywood

They look great wish there was a video on Bottle stoppers how to make the castings and turn them. Anyone else think so?? I know for a fact his
other video's that I have bought are a real asset to the turning community. ( especially me ) I have several friends in the Red Hat society and these would be a big hit with them.

pssherman

Originally posted by onewaywood
<br />They look great wish there was a video on Bottle stoppers how to make the castings and turn them. Anyone else think so?? I know for a fact his
other video's that I have bought are a real asset to the turning community. ( especially me ) I have several friends in the Red Hat society and these would be a big hit with them.
Look in the library forum, Ed has a couple of videos showing how to turn bottle stoppers.

Paul in AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom